Saturday, January 26, 2008

Proud Aunt!!!!

Let me take a second to introduce you to my three beautiful nieces...Caitlyn, Addison & Taylor. Caitlyn Danielle is 7 months and is as active as ever. We call her gummy bear because all she does is smile and you can she nothing but her gums. Addison Claire and Taylor Riley are 4 months, and they are getting to be just as active as Caitlyn. They are both sooo sweet and adorable. I'm not sure how their mommy and daddy manage sometimes, but they both do a great job. Now you can see for yourself how beautiful they all three are!!




Caitlyn Danielle


Addison & Taylor (I think in that order)

3 comments:

Pope Family said...

Hey, we made the blog. Thanks for the shout out and for taking care of the girls yesterday.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family. You are very special and I hope you know that. Todd says hey!!! Holler at me sometime. Our quad needs to hang out in a bad way!

Crystal said...

Those are such cute pictures. =)