Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Brody's Turn!!

NemoWell Brody had his turn at the doctor today. I had to take him in because of his horrible cough. They gave him a breathing treatment, a steroid shot, changed antibiotics, and finally they took a chest x-ray!! After all that they said he has bronchial spasms, which cause him to have asthmatic symptoms when he has a cold. They put in on an abutarol(forgive my spelling) cough syrup, which is supposed to make a world of difference!!
As for Braigen NO SURGERY!!! She will have to continue on her medicine for the next year until they repeat the tests...yeah!!! Please continue to pray for my sick kids..haha I hope we are on the up swing of things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. You did a great job! Poor Braigen and Brody. My sweet little bestest buddies. I want them well! No more sickness! Hopefully, they will be in full-swing again in a day or so. :)

Livin With 2 Monkeys... said...

Thanks sis!! I know, we all can't stand seeing them so sick and not themselves..They will be soon!!!

Kim said...

Hey T! I just now saw you were a bloggy person!! I am so glad to hear about Braigen I have been praying for all of you. Sorry Brody is sick. Love you! Call me :)