Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Gonna Miss My Bro-In-Law!! :(



I can't believe that the time is already here for Stentsen to leave. When he first told us that he was going back to Iraq I convinced myself that something would come up and that he wouldn't have to go. But now the time is here...Words cannot express how much he will be missed from all of us!! As I'm sitting here typing I find myself in tears. I haven't even talked about it with my sister, what do you say?? I know be positive, but the negative keeps coming up.
I hate I missed the surprise that the church gave him lastnight, but the kids were sick. I know for a fact that Braigen and Brody will miss him as well..He is there play buddy...OK enough sadness,.... Stentsen we will all be right here waiting on you when you return, and you know us we will have to go out to eat to celebrate, you name the place....
WE ALL LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE MISSED DEEPLY!!!

6 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It is about time for you to get this going.

We will miss Stentsen. Maybe time will fly by and he will be back with us before me know it. Our prayers are with him and his family and all the troops for that reason.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Oh I forgot to mention that you need to push your sister Erin to get a blog started. I can't believe she hasn't already gotten one. She needs one especially now.

Crystal said...

Tera----just a warning...Erin is going to KILL you for putting this picture up here. =)

I hope your kiddos are feeling better.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog from Tina's link. We'll all be praying for Stentsen's safe return! I hope your kids are feeling better! Addi had to have the same test with the tee teeing on the table a couple of months ago...it was no fun!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Hahahaha...can I guess that Erin saw the original picture you had on this post? lol They are such a beautiful couple!