Sunday, January 13, 2008

Hello Everyone!!


Hello everyone! My name is Tera Harden, I've been happily married to Robby for five wonderful years. We have two of the most precious kids in the world, Braigen who is four 1/2, and Brody who is two. We are members of Adamsville Church Of Christ, words can not describe how much I love it there, and how wonderful the people are there.
My life is pretty crazy, but the way I see it is who's isn't!!

I started this blog because everyone I know has one so I figured I need to keep up. So please bear with me as I learn how to do everything!! :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Welcome to blogland! You'll love it. It's quite addicting. =)

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.