Monday, August 17, 2009

Hangin With the Girls!!!

Saturday night Jennifer, Heather, Kim, Lori, Laura and I went out to eat at the Olive Garden, then for dessert we went to Crave...YUMMY!!!!!! Let me just say I had an awesome time getting back out with them, those girls are so encouraging, not to mention hilarious!!! After dinner we went back to Jenn's house to talk it up...lol and that we did, I didn't get home till around 1:30 or possibly even 2:00 GIRLS: can't wait to do it again, BUT next time lets try a Friday night so I'm not pinching myself during church to stay awake...lol




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love you and I am so glad we are back in each other's lives. I had so much fun. Can't wait for us all to be together again.

Kim said...

Hey! I'm ready for another girls night out!!