Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First Grade!!...REALLY???

Ok I'm really fighting back the tears this morning....Is my baby girl really in first grade??? She went to bed at 8:30 last night and she woke up in the best mood at 5:45...she was so very excited.
I took a few pictures before we left the house, and the whole time she is telling me "momma please don't make me late". When we get to the school she is not wanting to say much, but once we get inside and she sees all the other kids sitting and watching tv she desides to join. When the bell rings I follow her to her class, show her where her seat is give her a kiss and a BIG hug and tell her I will see her at 3:00, the whole time she is giving me a look like really, your leaving :( Anyways I could go on and on, but I'll just share a few of the pictures with you instead.









4 comments:

Pope Family said...

Braigen is such a sweet girl and she is so very special to me. I am so happy that she is excited about school and don't worry mom she will be just fine.

Crystal said...

She looks so cute with her head band. I can't believe all these kiddos are in first grade already.

erin said...

The pictures are so good! I can't believe Braigen is in first grade already! I'm so glad she is excited about school. She will have a great year. I just love her so much! :)

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Those pictures are great! Can't believe she is in the 1st grade - they grow up so fast. Looks like she was excited.