Monday, August 10, 2009

It's good to be back!!!!

Let me just start by saying that I am truly glad to be back where I need to be.... with God....I feel like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of me.
I'm blessed to have family and friends that just refused to give up on me, and for that I am truly thankful!! I just wanna say thank you all so very much for standing by me all this time and not giving up, I know it must have been hard cause I can be hard headed at times, but again thank you all, and I look forward to spending more time with all of you!!

7 comments:

SarahBeth Pate said...

Im so proud of you girl!!! love you lots

Teale said...

So glad to see your smiling face again! Love you lots!

Oh... And when posting just put your cursor in front of your signature thing and hit enter to make it go down, or just type in front of it, if you want to get it at the bottom of your posts. :)

tera said...

oh ok thanks....I would have never figure that out

Chad said...

We are so proud of you and so very happy to have you back. I missed seeing you guys sitting back there behind us. :)

Crystal said...

So proud of you! I'm here if you ever need me.

erin said...

Tera, I am very proud of you and I love you very much. Stentsen and I are always here for you.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

So glad to have you back with us at church. Proud of you. We have missed you.