Friday, October 16, 2009

My Little Man Turned 4!!

I can't believe it, it seems like I should still be rocking him to sleep!!


Brody: No words could ever describe the amount of love I have for you!! You have brought so much love, laughter, and joy into every one's life. It seems like yesterday when we were at the hospital getting ready to go back into the O.R, I was so scared but excited at the same time, I just couldn't wait to hold you!! Then when you came out and I couldn't hold you, I couldn't really even see you for a while, we felt like our world came crashing down around us. I knew right then just how much you really did mean to me!! And of course you were a tough little guy and you did just fine, you just wanted to scare us all half to death!! Little did we know then that was gonna be your personality!! :)
I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and to be right there with you when you experience new things, or should I say see what else you can get into!! You and your sister are my world and I couldn't imagine life without you in it. I love you Brody James and we are truly blessed to have you!!

P.S Godspeed , which is below on my playlist, was a song my sister played for me when I found out that we were having a boy...and I cried like a little baby, from that day on I said this song would be my song to him~!!



5 comments:

Pope Family said...

Perfect song for your little man!!!! Precious. Brody has been such a blessing and is so full of love and life. Can't wait to see him and his personality grow into a lovely young man.

Anonymous said...

Brody takes us on a exciting journey every day, always a surprise with a kiss.Nana loves you and Braigen very much! Always and Forever

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to that sweet boy!!!

erin said...

As I am sitting here typing with tears streaming down my face, I think about the day he was born, like it was yesterday. What a very special that was. He is growing too fast, but it is surely an adventurous journey. :)

I love Brody and Braigen with all my heart.

Happy Birthday Brody!

Tera said...

Erin I know everytime I pull this up to read comments, I read back over it and start crying again... you always hear people say time flys, and you don't really notice it until you have babies...I wish I could freeze time!!