Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow!!




Friday night we spent the night with my in-laws because we were expecting it to snow and they have a better place for the kids to play. Little did I know I would be up at 6:30 getting the kids ready to play in the snow!! They all woke up and realized that there was snow on the ground and there was no getting them back in the bed.
Braigen loved it way more than Brody or Brent. Brody and Brent stayed out there for about 30 minutes before Brody said "I'm freezing", and off they went into the house. Braigen on the other hand was all about it, she made lots and lots of snow angels, and she also made one very tiny snowman, but I couldn't get a picture because my batteries went dead...of course! She is already wanting asking "momma when is it gonna snow again?" Even though it was short lived it was still a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

The pictures are adorable. I love the camo outfits.

Chad said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Looks like they had a great time. The snow is soooo much fun!

Heather said...

I agree with Crystal. I love the outfits! I wish I had pictures of the snow.