Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our Busy Weekend!!

Ok I know I'm a few days late but we had a great but busy Easter. Our Easter activities started on Friday and ended Sunday night, needless to say we all were worn out, but we got to spend time with each of our families and it was great.
The kids were able to dye eggs , not just one time but three times, Friday at my moms house, Friday night at my dads house then Saturday morning at my mother in laws.
We also were able to eat a lot this weekend too! Saturday we ate lunch with my dad, it was so gooood! Sunday after church we ate lunch with my mom, delicious, then Sunday we ate dinner with my in laws!!! We were running back and forth all weekend but it was well worth it. In all the madness I was able to get a few pictures....

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are hilarious! Brody was covered in blue! Sounds like yall had a great but busy weekend!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Braigen and Brody love to hunt eggs! :) I can tell they had a good time.

Teale said...

I think Brody just decided to dye himself rather than the eggs!

Heather said...

I love the pictures! Sounds like you had one of my weekends! Hopefully I will get our LtoL pics up tonight.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Precious pictures. I see now how it is going to be when are bundle of joy arrives. We will be going here there and everywhere at holidays. Wow!

Kim said...

How Sweet! Brody is so funny!