Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brody's First Practice!!



Brody had his first practice tonight, it was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time! Brody is a very good hitter, but he doesn't care to much about being out in the field running after the balls. He kept on running off the field to go play with Braigen and Caleb, and we would have to bribe him to come back onto the field




Sorry I wasn't able to get pictures of Braigen's practice yet, because I'm busy chasing after her brother, but I have tons of pictures from her playing last year so I guess it works out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, I have to see that!

Anonymous said...

Brody did a great job! He is such a cute little ball player. :)

Chad said...

How funny. I'm sure I will get to see him play lots.

Crystal said...

Precious!!! I can't wait to see him play.

Teale said...

How cute! I'm sure he will be great!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

He is just the cutest thing! I would love to come see him play!

Kim said...

Let me know the nights he plays and we will come watch! He i such a cutie pie!

Heather said...

He is absolutely adorable! I can't wait to get Jace out there.