Monday, March 31, 2008

Braigen's First 2 Games

Braigen had her first two games this weekend! It was so much fun!!! I have to first of all say a big thank you to Chad for being such a big help!! Braigen listens to Chad better than she does Robby...lol. Friday night they played Corner...big loss...31-5: but on Saturday they won against Morris 23-15...yea!!!
I have to say it's a lot more fun than I expected. She is doing really good and I know the best is yet to come!

My favorite Pic...



Braigen looking to Chad for instructions!!


8 comments:

Crystal said...

Hopefully after this weekend, we'll be able to come watch her play. :)

Anonymous said...

Braigen did so good! She is a very good little ball player! She told me that she "likes the guy that says 'Ball on the Tee'"! (The umpire) haha

Teale said...

erin, that is too funny...
braigen did so great- she's really getting good at hitting the ball!

Chad said...

Braigen is doing awesome out there. Now we just have to figure out how to make her run as fast around the bases as she does around the church when she is chasing Hailey. :) BTW, great job with all the pictures. You got my best side. :)

Pope Family said...

I'm glad Braigen's loving playing ball. I can't wait to come and see her play. I need to get her game schedule!!!

Heather said...

She loves the camera, doesn't she?Love to see them play ball! I will have to get my pictures online soon of our ball games. Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too cute. I bet she is a great little ball player. I wish her and HP would play against each other!!!!

Kim said...

Great Pics! Let us know when you play because HP wants to come and cheer her on!