Thursday, October 22, 2009

Confused??

OK so I'm really confused these days...I have been so emotional here lately, which is not like me at all. I'll just start thinking about something or someone and start crying. It all started around Brody's birthday and every since then it's like anything can make me cry. Just today as Braigen was walking into school I LOST it!! I guess it could be because I realize that they are getting so big and there is nothing I can do to stop it, but I'm not sure. Oh and once again I came across a song that I haven't heard in years and here come the water works!! I've got to get this under control quick, I can't take much more of this!! Has anyone else done like this? And will this go away?? Tell me what you think!

9 comments:

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Bless your heart - we just get that way sometimes - it is normal. Hang in there hopefully it will get better.

Crystal said...

Bless your heart! I think we all get this way sometimes--comes with being a woman. I'll be thinking of you.

The Grier Family said...

I used to never cry but have ever since I had Rachel. I cry at Deal or No Deal! Maybe its time for another baby!

Tera said...

NO more babies for me we "fixed" that problem!! LOL

Jennifer said...

I love you!

Tera said...

MUAH..Jennifer

Kim said...

I hope you are feeling better now! I've been praying for you! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tera I just want to tell you all about my tears which happen often and always will. I remember crying when Alex was born and I remember thinking "When will he be 2 months old so I can sleep all night" and then I thought ok here he is already 5 and going to kindergarden he would cry everyday and hold onto my leg to not leave him, and I would cry with him. Then he turned 10 the big 2 digits I just couldn't believe my baby was 10. Then he turned 15 and he got his driver's liscense and now I am in complete shock as to where the time has gone. Then he is a Senior and graduating from high school and I am very sad. Then the day comes August 22,09 when we have to take him and leave him at college. Now let me tell you that was very hard and I cried and still am crying. So your tears are of joy and sadness to see them grow up but this is the way it is suppose to be. You crying means you are a great mother and seeing your children grow is a wonderful thing. I am so proud of my "Grown Children" and I know they will follow in Gods footsteps. Thinking of you and wishing you well. Mary

Tera said...

Aww thanks Mary...that makes a lot of sense, and that is a very good way to think about it!! It has just been a really big change for me because before I had kids I NEVER cried then after I had them it was really bad, and now I see them getting older and not needing me as much and I'll cry at the drop of a hat! But again I love the way you put it and thats the way I'm gonna look at it from noe on....Thank you Mary!!