Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers Day to Me!!


I just want to start by saying Happy mothers Day to everyone...I know I'm one day late!! I had a wonderful Mothers day, thanks to all of my family.
Saturday my family took all of the mothers out to eat at Jim-n-Nicks in Gardendale...so good. My Mom bought my dinner, and also gave me a gift card to Peebles...wow, thanks mom!! Sunday was great, I have the best kids (and Hubby) ever!! ALL day long Braigen and Brody were telling me Happy Mothers Day, We love you!! Braigen and Brody also went outside and picked me some very beautiful flowers...

After we ate lunch at Robby's moms house, she gave the mothers beautiful bracelets, we all loved them...I couldn't get a good pic of it though!!! After lunch my hubby let me go down stairs and take a nap, or do what ever I wanted while he had the kids...WOW, it was great. When I woke up Robby and the kids took me out to eat Mexican, we had so much fun, the kids were loving the music playing in the background, Braigen kept saying "Daddy took us to Mexico Mommy!"
Well I just thought I would share with all of you my wonderful weekend....but on a more serious note, I would like to ask all of you to remember two people in your prayers...my niece Taylor, and my dad. Taylor is having surgery on her spine today (Monday), and bless her heart she will have to lay flat for 3 days, and any of you who has kids knows once they've learned to sit up it's just about impossible to get them to lay down for long periods of time!!
My dad will be having surgery on his heart Tuesday. He already had stints put in once before and now they are going back in to put some more in....So if you could please remember Taylor and her mommy and daddy as well and my dad I would GREATLY appreciate it. I love you all, and I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Teale said...

happy (belated) mother's day! i'm diggin brody's buzz cut...

Crystal said...

Happy belated Mother's day to you. Missed you at church last night.

Kim said...

I will keep your family in my prayers. Hailey was looking every where for Braigen last night. She was worried she might have been sick. Glad she wasn't but we did miss ya'll. I hope you have many more Happy Mommy Days :)

Chad said...

Glad you had a great mother's day. We missed you guys at church last night.

Pope Family said...

I'm glad everything went well with your dad's surgery and thanks for the shout out for taylor's surgery - I know all the prayers lifted up helped us along the way.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Awl that was so sweet of them to pick flowers for you and for your hubby to let you do what you want. I'm glad our Dad is better. Hope your niece is doing well. I will keep your family in my prayers. Glad you had a great Mother's Day. Missed you Sunday night.