Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Hubby (yesterday)

Yesterday was Robby's birthday...28!!! We had such a great time, we invited some of the family over for dinner and opened presents. First I want to say a BIG thank you to Robby's mom for cooking the lasagna, it was GREAT!! Robby has been driving me crazy trying to figure out what it was that I got him. Well he finally got to open it yesterday. Me and the kids got him a gas grill and a gas smoker, and yes I worked to get the money, so that it wouldn't be like he bought his own birthday present, considering I am a stay at home mom for now!! Well anyways he loved it. My dad, step-mom and step brother and sis got him grill utensils to use!! My mom, Erin, Jimmy and Caleb wasn't able to come because Caleb had a game last night...but we are all going to get together when Stentsen gets home...YEAH!!!!!!!! I so can't wait, I've been missing my bro-in-law.

Well I want to say Happy Birthday to my very best friend in the whole world!! I love you very, very much and I hope you have many, many more to come!!!!!!

The family...on my Dad's side


Robby and his Granddaddy


The cake


Starting to open the van....the hiding place


Uncovering it!!!



WOW!!!


Still hasn't seen the smoker!!!


From my Dad


And in case you are wondering, for some reason we didn't get a picture of the smoker!!! So typical of me... I'm so thankful that Robby had such a wonderful birthday!!!

8 comments:

Kim said...

What a wonderful present! I know you worked hard for that money! Robby is a lucky man!

Crystal said...

Happy belated birthday to robby.

Chad said...

Happy Birthday to Robby. GREAT job on the present Tera.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Great job on the present! Your hunny must like to grill...Brian would be CLUELESS with that gift! PB&J is the extent of his cooking!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy Belated Birthday Robby! What a great gift. I know he will enjoy that.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Robbie! Love the cake! Enjoy some grilling!!

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Robby! Great present Tera!! I know who made the lasagna, but who made the cake? Really cute! I put a question mark on Dusty's cake this year, too! How funny!!

Kim said...

You have been tagged. Visit my blog!!