Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Few Days With Caitlyn!!

It has been a wonderful past few days, I've had the opportunity to babysit Caitlyn for Daniel and Gina, and let me just say she is so sweet and adorable. I thought going into it that it would be hard, not at all because she is a hard baby to watch, but just because I have two other kids to keep an eye on as well. It has been nothing but a joy, Braigen is my big helper, she wants to do everything for her. And Brody couldn't care less until she starts crying, and them he wants to know what I did to upset her.
She is one of the best babies I've ever kept, she only gets fussy when she is sleepy and even then she is such a joy to be with. I'm going to miss getting to spend time with her when she goes back to her other baby sitter, but I look forward to the next time I get to keep her. Let me just tell you Daniel and Gina have done an excellent job with her. I want to say a big thank you to them both for allowing me to watch her.
I'm now gonna share a few pictures with you...

Braigen's helping me give Caitlyn a bath


Being silly with bath time


My helper



Going for a stroll


All three Babies

2 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

What a cutie! How old is she?

Anonymous said...

She will be 1 year in June!!