Saturday, February 16, 2008

She's Turning Five!!

I can't believe that my baby girl is turning five on Monday!! Where does the time go.

Braigen, I can't even begin to put into words what you mean to me. You truly are my sunshine. You've gotten to be such a big girl, everyday you amaze me with what all you can do. It makes me kinda sad though because you've gotten to the point where you don't want mommy around as much as you use to. I'm so proud of how good you are doing in school. You are so smart, you have actually had to teach me a few things about school...lol. You are so independent, and that to makes me sad, you don't like for me to walk you into school, you always say "mom I can do it, you just stay in the car ok" my heart just sinks everyday when I watch you walk in all by yourself.
I started going through some pictures of you when you were a baby, and you truly are a big girl now. I wish I could freeze time and you would remain little forever, but I know that isn't possible. I love you so much and no matter how big you get you'll always be my baby girl!!!!
Ok here is glance at the past five years...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you and that almost made me cry. You are so sweet and that is such a special bond. Love you girls!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Braigen!!! I hope ya'll have a fabulous time at ChuckECheese.

That video was so sweet and your words, even sweeter. She was such a beautiful baby and she keeps getting cuter and cuter every year.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Braige-Boo! You are my bestest bud and I love you so, so much!

Tera, the video was very sweet. Memories! She is growing too fast! (You will have to read her my birthday wishes. :)

Chad said...

Happy Birthday Braigen!

Teale said...

Hope she has a great birthday!

Kim said...

Hailey and I are sitting here together. That was such a sweet video. Hailey wants to tell Braigen that she loves her and she is glad that they are best friends.

In her words ~ Braigen I love you and I am glad that we are best friends. I want to be with you forever and be your friend forever too. Have lots of fun and joy and you can come over to my sleep over if you want to because I am going to have one. We can watch movies and all the stuff we need to do.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Braigen! I can't believe you are already five years old. The last five years have certainly flown by!!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Braigen!!! It was good to see you both the other night! Hope she has a wonderful day!!

Pope Family said...

Happy Birthday Braigen!!! I sure had a great time at ChuckECheese's last night. You are such a special little girl and I love you soooo much.

Aunt Jennifer

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy belated B'day Braigen. You are the cutest thing ever. Loved the video.