Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather :)

Today is one of my best friends birthday..Heather!! Last night the girls went out to celebrate,(Heather,Jennifer,kim, Lori and myself) We went to Stix to eat..mmmm, then we went to the movies to see The Eye...GOOD MOVIE!!
We all had so much fun it was ridiculous. I've never laughed so hard in my life, there was not a dull moment all night. Here are some pictures I wanted to share with you all....Lori has the better pics though.

Kim, Heather & Jennifer


Lori & Me


Heathers ridiculously HUGE fork


The cook


Heather standing up as we sing Happy Birthday


The cake



Our neat star



All 5 of us trying to squeeze in a photo booth

I almost forgot...After the movies we wento Krispy Kreme for dessert, and need I say we had a blast. With this group you could have a blast no matter where you go!!!!!


The gang at Krispy Kreme

Happy Birhtday Heather!! I love you girl :) I look forward to the next time we all go out again.

4 comments:

Kim said...

It was a great night! I can't believe I saved Heather from falling in a hole, barfed, was beat up during the movie and lost my kk hat all in one night! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!LOL And we can't forget about the spanking deer LOLROF (did you get a pic of that?)

Crystal said...

OH MY! That fork is huge. Good night! That was sweet of you all to take her out. I'm glad they sang to her.

Happy belated b'day Heather.

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! Ya'll are too funny. Happy belated birthay Heather.

Anonymous said...

That was one of the best nights I have had in a long time. I love you girls so much. Yall are the difintion of what friendship means!!!!