Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Valentines Day!

Ok the day started out a little crazy... First we woke up late for school so we had to rush a we wasn't able to exchange valentines before school :( Then we get to school and we wait around because Braigens class is singing a special valentine song in chapel, (so adorable). That was over at around 9:15 so we wait around again because Braigens class is having there Valenines party...Fun, fun, fun :) I was able to get a few pics from the party but not a whole lot. Then after the party we head to my moms so that she can give the kids there valentines and I can finally give them there stuff also. As crazy as it all sounds it was actually a lot of fun, and I enjoyed being able to see Braigen interact with her school mates and also see how not interested in school Brody was...he did like a few of the girls though..haha. Here are the few pictures I was able to get!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! What sweet Valentines they are! I just love those two silly beans so, so much.

Kim said...

Too cute!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

How adorable!