Monday, September 8, 2008

Six Years!!!!!!!

Well on Saturday Robby and I were married 6 years!!!! Wow time really does fly by.

I have NEVER been to an Alabama football game so that is what we did for our anniversary...and need I say it was GREAT!!!!!!!
It was really awesome that Robby and I got to spend some time together, and what better place then at an Alabama game!

Robby, I love you more than words could ever say. In these past six years we have had alot of good and some bad times, but I wouldn't change any of it. You are definitely our families rock. You are an awesome husband and an even better father, we couldn't imagine life without you.
Again I love you with all of my being and most definitely look forward to the next six years...and many, many more.....you are the best!!!!!

7 comments:

Chad said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am glad you FINALLY got to make the trip to Bryant-Denny Stadium to see the Tide Roll. That is such a fun trip. Teale and I have really missed seeing you guys at church. I miss looking down the pew and seeing your family there. If there is ANYTHING that Teale and/or I can do for you guys please let us know. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Chad, It really means a lot to us that you guys think of us...I AM GONNA DO BETTER!!!

Crystal said...

We all miss you there so much. COME BACK!!! Love you much and congratulations to you two for six years.

Kim said...

I'm glad you had a good anniversary!

Randal, Belinda and Caylee-Grace said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I'm glad ya'll had a great day on Saturday. We sure do miss you at church. Please come back. Let me know if I can do anything. Ya'll are always in our prayers. I miss seeing your babies. They make my Sunday sitting in front of me. They are the cutest. You have the cutest family.

christy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! We miss you guys and love you.

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you. I am trying to be better about updating my blog, but you know how that goes. Call me sometime!